Sabtu, 02 April 2011

your signal

sorry for being a selfish drama queen of yours
sorry for bothering you in all your life recently
sorry for being a too tender lover
I’m about frailness
sometimes, I have to be lost to find a place as can’t be found in you. Elseways, I would know where it was.
but you are someone for me with a red rose in your hand, teddy bear every night I sleep, a jar of fireflies long days ago, and many things about you, those are just too good to me..

A signal which is love letter alike, always comes close to me, as if you say nicely :
“Believe in me. I just want to say that I love you so much. Love in a simple way, so you don’t have to think about it. Just believe that I love you, more and more and more, Like I ever said. I love you whatever you are, so you don’t need to be perfect for me because I’m not perfect for you too. I just want to be the best for you.”

Thank you for all that you’ve done to me whether it being naughty or nice. I’m sorry I cant give anything to you. Now, I just can give my pray to you. I can only bring my plenty wishing stars for you. I wish I could make smile be my jewelry all the time for you.

It doesn’t matter where we are, we’ll be alright even if we’re miles apart.


1 komentar:

Bumi mengatakan...

Thank you honey, it's so sweet of you,
just wait for me, I'll come back to you,:-*

There were the time when our ego took control, but believe me, what I feel to you's never change.
ILUSM.