Selasa, 09 Februari 2010

Inisiasi Semester IV


Alhamdulillah… after passing three ‘crowded’ semesters, now I’m in a half of my second level graduate Faculty of Pharmacy Gadjah Mada University. Yap I’m in the beginning of the 4th semester. As a saying, life always has its ups and downs. And that’s for sure. How I passed three semesters ago is the thing I cannot say it was success. So many things I cannot achieve well and still be my hope to become true. Firstly, I try to take it easy. Then I try to think positively and put the problem in perspective. You know, so many ‘B’ symbols in my report card and it makes me dizzy enough. I felt halfhearted, will or must I take remedy or not?. It’s just about cumlaude obsession, hahaa…whereas just a few bit more, hhh!! That’s what really counts my future.

So, I’ve decided. In the next short semester, I’ll take 3 textbook for remedying my 3rd semester although my credits are ‘B’. That’s nothing to lose. hehe…*hoping for ‘A’, please!* (the side effect of being Nella and Ovika’s friend, their obsession is very much contagious… ckckck watch out!)

And June-July let you be my good luck!! Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim.

In my 4th semester, the activities will not decrease. Keep growing! Haha… started with an expert journalist of Farsigama magazine and brooding around the research. PKM!! Be an ingenious one. yoo! *but how do I get catchable ideas?? T,T* Maaaaaaaaammm!! Gimme a hand!

Think properly -- Think properly -- Think properly -- Think properly -- Think properly

----something cross’ my mind …and tells me to get up *smile*...yap! There are arrivals and waiting for me outside. Be hurry, catch it up!!----

The last, I do not forget to say congratulation for wonderful achievement of miss Nella for her summa cumlaude , miss ovika for her cumlaude predicate, and for all who can stand strongly in their good performance. All the best friend!

Now keep fighting in our new class. Pharmacy Science and Technology is waiting for us.

2 komentar:

phortu91 mengatakan...

Nihaaaaaaaaaa

i wanna correct some text..wkwk
pay more attention to ur grammar , okay ?

n it wasnt that contagious..wkwk
i never tell anyone that i'm hoping for A..,do i?

what r subjects do u want to be remedied?
but u've already cum laude, haven't u?

thank you..for ur congratulation
it was luck,niha
i was really surprised
all i can say is "Thank you,God"

nb: how to make a blog like this?

Nihaya mengatakan...

weleeehhh hahaha really?
yap alright, my grammar is still lil bit chaotic (wkwkwk).
So, thanks fo ur attention haha
i'll learn more

yea, u didnt tell anything bout that but your effort very much bounds for there.
It's okay Nell. that's very-very good ;)
so i'll take Farmacology, Microbiology, and kroma -maybe.

It's nothing nell, you deserve it.
I'll stick by u.

it's that easy.
u just need more 'clicks' on the link by ur mouse.
and there's help in dialog box when u're needing.

owyea...be patient staying in ur boarding house, be hurry to move..sooner will be better.