Jumat, 11 November 2011

Thankyou, Swift!


This week, I was head over heels in love with Taylor Swift. I can be an eager singer of Swift’s song right now, trust me. Haha.. Yea, I thank to Taylor Swift because she could set me free from all burdens I felt all of sudden in many times. Through her story-lined love songs as well as narrative story from all albums, I could say right now that she is one of the best story tellers and one of the best song writers especially in love story. I don’t know, but It seems like she wrote those lyrics spontaneously from her brilliant mind and change into intonation by her lovely guitar of course, successfully. That she could be the best story teller is because of the way of singing, she can sing something up and out but not emotionless. Then you can find long-lasting love for marriage or even kids in her songs. Such a book written by a good story writter who the writter can open her mind, that is also Taylor Swift, either her life experiences or just something in her mind, those can be so well written there.


Taylor swift sang my little heart out each day. Recently I knew that Taylor Swift ever made a poem that 3 parchments length when she was an adolescent. It’s so wow! Then her grandfather taught her how to change it into tone poem through guitar. Aahh… that was my dream that I can play guitar properly or even made some poems into turbulent tones. No, I mean regular tones.


I was a bee in one’s bonnet along the week, so I was trying to go out by singing some of Swift’s songs, terribly though… not as sweet as when Swift singing, haha.. (for the notion, Shima’s nanny can hold out to hear my voice along the week! :p).

I’m telling you that I love Speak Now album the most, in spite of Fearless is a cute one. So I had rather sing “Sparks Fly” than “The Best Day” or I’d rather sing “Dear John” than “Hey Stephen”. Here are the songs I sang repeatedly, over and over again… 
  • Haunted
  • Never Grow Up 
  • Sparks Fly 
  • Ours 
  • Love Story
  • Tear Drops on my Guitar
  • Speak Now
  • Breath (ft. Colbie Cailat)
  •  Today was a Fairytale
  •  Fifteen
  •  Mean
  • Dear John
  • Better Than Revenge
  • Enchanted 
  • Back to December

    Very enjoy listening to those all songs, or if you try to sing them all… even better it would be, as for me it’s not about slacking off, but because this could put my mind to rest.

2 komentar:

AmWid mengatakan...

a fans of her said "Taylor Swift, please stop reading my diary!"...because her lyrics are easy to understand and it's so close to some people's experiences. But she can write it, and better, make a melody for it

Nihaya mengatakan...

Ya, Lia...
Swift songs is easily found in people experiences, particularly in their love stories.
and the melody she's made is gorgeous.
So unboredly, I sang and listened to her song along the week :)