Senin, 17 Januari 2011

I Live Gladly

This day I was enormously exciting, do you live so there? hopefully... Yes.
How do you feel when you finally could smile widely all day or even could laugh repeatedly even more you have any noise in the same time? GLAD.
That's the right illustrating point. This I was expecting too for today.
Ipah was waiting for me with her too-much-chit-chat in her lonely house. We talked all day long about... Love and Life of course. I'm sure, no one can defeat her to make me have too much laughter as I always do when I'm with her. That was amazing. Everybody who recognizes me can not do as well as Ipah does to me, neither my family nor my boyfriend.
haha, yeah.. I can't even explain how she can do very good job of blocking painful, unnecessary things from my mind. But she raises some other unnecessary things which can totally make me glad, as she did this afternoon, she was filtering what pleasurable or other to make a talk.

  • Himakom UGM (MIPA Campus) and Abandoned Love Story
Ipah began to describe all about her-Himakom-UGM, there were very much noises made in the people inside. We watched many videos and recordings where there are mas-mas (brother) named Landhes, Aphip, Wiwid, Bobby, Angga, Joe-sat (masditto)... and mbak-mbak named...oups I forgot it all, sorry. :))
They are excessively amused, really! so funny...
They successfully made some adorably amusing movies, even it's general theme, simple, universal.. and I like it very much.
I found everybody lives innocent without any burdens to have a life there, interesting!
That I know is almost all of Himakom UGM members readily face every truly disorder upcoming in the real world. You must know, they are not haphazard people. They all are very free people in the world, live as no bundle of play roles like a drama. They could find their successful way by each of themselves, because they are stepping ahead for sure. They could challenge every difficulty by brain and heart. They are respectable.
That's why, I want be great like them.
Ipah, thank you for the story!

Instead, Ipah did also told me not just a bit love story, she was overwhelming me with her melancholic one that make me irritated, not because of the story but because of how she was in that kind of story.
Oooh, I can do nothing. I just do hope that she is not in the allianated melancholy, as I used to be.Please survive, you must take your life be like your dream. You can be a thief of the dream, right? Please do!

  • KKN
Now we'll talk few about that kind of subtitle, KKN. Don't you know, I didn't relate well to almost all people there, because someday I have to stay not just for a while with all my KKN-mates, who I never know them before... except Anggun, Utin, Unin, Afifah.
So, I must keep in touch from now on to get closer with them so that I won't get rid of a balmy circumstance.
Fortunately, I've connected with one of my KKN-mates, Siwi, to have survey the place next Saturday. I'm delightful suddenly because she's kinda charming and surprising one. She succesfully made me interest to live together in KKN.
I also keep sending short messages to one of my classmate in Campus, she is Endah. DOn't you know, I can't believe that how it is possible I don't know who Endah is, I don't know which girl named Endah is, eventhough we've stayed almost 2 years in class. GOSH...! I'm sorry Endah, it's not meant to be I don't have any respect to you, but I just have difficulties to remember the name of my friends, moreover my new friend :D

Well, everything runs great today ^__________^

4 komentar:

satch mengatakan...

mana ini...kok ndak ada link ke blog saya pas di nama saya? nyahahaha

Nihaya mengatakan...

hwahahaa lupa mas, yayaya
nanti tak ganti deeehhh

yang mengaku Ipah mengatakan...

Adooh bahasa english beta masih basic ini, besok kalo kita tiada sekelas bagemandong ?? :(( tapi gapapa hari ini beta mau belajar sahaja, ceritamu itu tak jadiin batu loncata sahaja, hahay tengkyu dear, for making archive about me and my, oh no not my but our, our freinds yeah... Smile for you.. :)

wi2d mengatakan...

Hahay.. Ada nama saya :D

Sudah Mbak Niha, saya sarankan agar Ukhti lebih baik jauh-jauh dari Himakom dan sekitarnya kalo mau selamat dunia wal akhirat. Bergaul dengan mereka hanya menghasilkan lapar dan dahaga tiada tara..